Pages

Product Review - International Playthings Little Doctor Kit (Ebeanstalk.com)



Product Description:
Playing doctor has never been more fun! It is one of the greatest toddler toys around! This little doctors kit from iPlay features electronic stethoscope that makes heartbeat and couching sounds, blood pressure gauge with arm cuff, including pump with spinning dial, doctor bag, reflex hammer, thermometer, squeaking syringe, auriscope, laryngoscope and pretend bandage. Batteries included



What I Like:
Fun
Great for Imaginative Play
Added sounds are a great addition
Kit is durable
Prepares kids for what to expect at a doctors visit

What I Dislike:
Blood Pressure tube constantly falls off
Difficult for kids to put items back in bag
Scope doesn't fit properly















Overall:
I was so happy when I saw the International Playthings Little Doctor Kit on Ebeanstalk.com as I've been looking for one for my 2yr old for awhile now as most of the ones I've seen were for ages 3+. The complaints I have about this product is that the stethoscope doesn't fit my daughter and she has to wear it around her neck, the stethoscope is difficult to put back in the case and the blood pressure tool tube constantly falls off, other than that it's great! and my 2yr old likes to play doctor with her teddy bears, Little A and Mommy & Daddy =)...even my 6yr old enjoys playing with it too. you can find the International Playthings Little Doctor Kit on Ebeanstalk.com for $20.99 right now, regular price is $24.95.

And right now Ebeanstalk.com ia offering free shipping on orders over $75

Note for Canadians:
"Canadian Shipment; The recipient is responsible for duties and taxes (GST, PST, HST) but NOT the brokerage fee."

No comments: