Pages

Review - Pur Gum




I love chewing gum and so does my 6 year old, but a majority of the gum currently on the market contain aspartame. I’m sure most of you have heard many times that aspartame is not good for you, due to the fact that it has many negative effects on your body, so that is something I try to avoid. Pur Gum does not contain any aspartame! PUR Gum is an aspartame free gum that is made in Switzerland and is sweetened with Xylitol, which is a naturally occurring sugar…sweet!

Why Aspartame Free?
"Aspartame is the man-made, synthetic sweetener found in most sugar-free gums, beverages, and candies. This potentially dangerous food additive has been linked to symptoms including (but not limited to) headaches, dizziness, mood change, vomiting/nausea, and change in heart rate.

Made with your health in mind, PUR Gum is completely aspartame-free. Sweetened instead with the natural goodness of Xylitol, PUR Gum gets its great taste from Mother Nature herself! A substance produced by corn, Xylitol has been found to aide in digestion, and even prevent tooth decay.

PUR Gum: No chemicals, no aftertaste, no aspartame."





I received some PUR Gum to try it in the flavors Pomegranate Mint, Spearmint, and Peppermint. I liked them all and I would have to say that the Pomegranate Mint was my #1 favorite. The flavors lasted a great amount of time and they didn’t wear out too quickly.



PUR Gum is also infused with antioxidants and is sugar free, gluten free, GMO free, vegan friendly, naturally colored and flavored! It’s a great gum and I feel good knowing that I’m not ingesting any nasty chemicals!


You can also connect with PUR Gum on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks PUR Gum for providing me with some PUR Gum to review :)