Pages

Review - ShedMonster




If any of you have a cat or dog that sheds, then you know how much of a nuisance it can be. My cat is always shedding, therefore there is always a lot of cat fur on the floors, furniture, clothing and all around the house. Although shedding is normal and you cannot completely eliminate it, you can groom them to minimize the amount of shed hair around your home. There are a lot of grooming tools out there and I was recently introduced to one called The ShedMonster.

The ShedMonster is a shedding tool for both cats and dogs that removes shedding undercoat without irritating the skin.



I found the ShedMonster very easy to use. At first I wasn’t too sure if my cat was going to like it, as I’ve used other deshedding tools that he absolutely hated. The ShedMonster has smooth edges so it does not scratch or irritate my cats skin. My cat absolutely loved it! It didn’t bother him at all and I couldn’t believe the amount of hair it removed! When I was done using the ShedMonster on him, his coat was so much smoother and shiner.



If you have a cat or dog that’s a frequent shedder, then I really recommend the ShedMonster! It’s puurrfect!

Buy It:
You can purchase ShedMonster here.

You can also connect with ShedMonster on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks Jarden Consumer Solutions for sending me the ShedMonster to review :)