Pages

Review - Sunny Seat



My cat loves laying in the sun, so I was thrilled when we got the Sunny Seat to review. Sunny Seat is a seat just for cat’s that attaches to your window with suction cups, allowing cats to lie comfortably in the sun. It’s fairly easy to put together, and it took me about 5 minutes. It’s also very durable and can hold up to 50lbs! Sunny Seat also earned 3rd place in the New Products Expo at the 2011 Global Pet Expo.



At first my cat didn’t care too much for it and he wouldn’t go on, but about 15 minutes latter he was on their relaxing in the sun. My cat loves laying, sleeping and enjoying the view on his Sunny Seat!

If you have a cat that enjoys the sunlight, then Sunny Seat is a great item to have! It gives them their own personal spot in your home to enjoy the beautiful sunshine.




Buy It:
You can purchase Sunny Seat here.

You can also connect with Sunny Seat on Facebook

Thanks Jarden Consumer Solutions for sending me the Sunny Seat to review :)