Pages

Review - Flat Iron Experts: NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron & KQC Thermal Shine



I’ve mentioned many times before that my hair is naturally curly, thick and frizzes easily but sometimes I want a new look, so I like to straighten it.
What I really look for in a flat iron is one that will leave my hair straight, frizz free and leave it looking like I just came from the salon.



Flat Iron Experts sent me over the NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron. It retails for $229.95, but Flat Iron Experts currently has it on sale for $139.95. NP302 is one of the most popular and best selling flat irons in Canada. It is also preferred by thousands of professional hairdressers.

I previously had never heard of the NP Group brand before. When I learned that the NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron is the most popular and best selling flat iron in Canada and also one of the Best Flat Irons recommended by Flat Iron Experts. I was really looking forward to trying out this best seller.

NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron:
NP302 is a very durable and versatile hair styling iron with the most advanced Korean ceramic technology. The ceramic plate radiates far-infrared rays and negative ions to revitalize, protect and help you create the shiny silky hair you desire. The NP302 is one of the most popular flat iron in Canada preferred by thousands of professional hairdressers. NP Group has been in the hair industry for more than 30 years setting the standard for the beauty industry providing high quality and durable products. There is nothing flashy about this product, to be honest it looks slightly dull but it gives you simply a flat iron that heats up quickly and the results are silky straight.

The moment I plugged it ink, it heated up in just seconds. With just one pass through my hair, it left my hair very straight, silky and it didn’t fry my hair. I really like that I do not need to do many passes to get my hair straight because it really cuts down on time.

The NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron heats up to 410 degrees and is adjusted by a dial. It also has a swivel cord which adds connivance and is great for making flips and curls in your hair. The ceramic plates glide smoothly over your hair so there is no snagging.

All in all, a fabulous hair straighter. It gives a straight, shiny, sleek finish which I absolutely love! I really couldn't be happier with this iron. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a high quality flat iron that’s going to get the job done.



We all know that protecting your hair from damage from the use of heated styling tools is important. KQC Thermal Shine is a heat protectant spray that can be used on all hair types. Its light weight, non greasy and helps to eliminate frizz. It also adds a lot of shine to your hair! I couldn’t believe how shiny it left my hair. I will definitely repurchase this again. KQC Thermal Shine is also the #1 best selling heat protectant on Flat Iron Experts and it’s currently on sale for only $13.99.

Buy It:
You can purchase the NP Group Ceramic Flat Iron & KQC Thermal Shine on FlatIronExperts.com

Connect with Flat Iron Experts:
Facebook
Twitter


Thanks Flat Iron Experts for sending me these products to review :)