Pages

Review - Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron




I don’t really use curling irons on my hair, as I haven’t had the greatest experiences with them in the past. When I was teen, I would use curling irons to curl my hair, but the curls would never hold, so I just gave up on them. When Flat Iron Experts asked me if I wanted to review a curling iron for my next post, I wasn’t too sure, but I thought to myself there is really nothing to lose so I might as well give it a try.

For my review, Flat Iron Experts sent me the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron. This curling iron is one of the best curling irons at Flat Iron Experts. It's rated #2 on their best curling iron list.



Features
•5 barrel sizes available
•Unique POP-IN/POP-OUT temperature control
•Ultra-powerful heaters that provide fast, steady maximum temperatures
•Instant heat recovery
•40 heat settings
•Heats up to 428ºF(220ºC)
•Slim rubberized handles
•Tourmaline/Ceramic closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
•Tourmaline/Ceramic plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
•Tourmaline/Ceramic barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
•Tourmaline/Ceramic radiates faster drying FAR-INFRATED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
•Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
•Dual Voltage
•Two year warranty

At first glance, this curling iron look like it’s very heavy, so I was really worried about that. When I took it out of the box I was glad that it wasn’t. Its 1.03lbs, so you don’t need to worry about it being heavy and hurting your wrist or anything. Once you plug this in it heats up fairly quickly. I really like the temperature control on this because it pops in and out, so you do not need to worry about accidently turning it off. The long swivel cord is also great.

Before I used this on my hair, I blew it out then proceed to curl it. I held the curling iron for about 10-15 seconds, and then slowly released the barrel clip as I was gently pulling down the curling iron releasing it. Voila! Beautiful shiny, sleek and bouncy curls. I’m very happy with the results I got with the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron! I received a lot of compliments, and I will be doing my hair again with it for a new year’s party I’m attending.

If you are looking for a great curling iron, I highly recommend the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron. I’m very glad that I tried this curling iron out because I never would of thought that my hair would be able to hold a curl and achieve a look by using a curling iron. Thanks Flat Iron Experts :)

Buy It:
You can purchase the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron here for $84.88

*Flat Iron Experts offers free US/CAN shipping for all orders over $50

Connect:
You can connect with Flat Iron Experts on Facebook and Twitter.