Pages

Review - PosterJack.ca




PosterJack.ca is a Canadian company that turns your photos into works of art! You can turn them into framed photos, canvas prints, metal prints , mounted prints & much, much more! I previously never heard of them before until I was asked if I wanted to do a review. I gladly accepted and boy I’m I ever glad I did.

First off ordering from PosterJack.ca is super easy and their website is easy to navigate. They ship only to Canada and offer free shipping on orders over $150, and it’s just $8.50 for all other orders.  

I was unsure about what photo I wanted to use, so since my good friend just moved into her condo I decided to get her something for her new place. She loves African inspired art, so I found a photo that I knew she was going to like and transformed it into a 14 x 18 inch frame. 


 PosterJack.ca shipped very promptly and my order took only 2 days to arrive. When it arrived to my door it was packaged up securely to ensure no damage which I really appreciated.   

Here is how it turned out:

I was extremely satisfied with the end result and so was my friend. When I handed it over to her she was very happy and it is now hanging on her wall.

PosterJack’s prices are great as well and with their many photo options, I’m sure you’ll find something you love. So go ahead, check them out and create your piece of artwork. You won't be disappointed :D

Buy It:
You can purchase from PosterJack here.

Connect:
Like PosterJack on Facebook
Follow PosterJack on Twitter