Pages

Review - ShāToBu Shaping Tights



With ShaToBu Shaping Tights, you can shape your body & burn some calories at the same time! How great is that?  ShaToBu Shaping Tights shapes and smooths your tummy, hips, thighs and they contain resistance bands for muscle toning, so this is why you burn more calories during your daily activities. 

Check out this video explaining the science behind it:

ShaToBu Shaping Tights are available in the sizes small, medium, large, xlarge and 2xlarg. They are also available in the colors jet black, steel and brown. For my review, I received jet black in medium.

These are fantastic! They shape wonderfully and don't roll down or bunch up. I’ve worn them several times under dresses and they felt great.  I did not feel squeezed or like I was about to suffocate. They also do not show any lines underneath your clothing, so that is great as well -- you sure do not want to go out looking like your wearing shape wear underneath your clothing, nuh-uh!  Not a good look.  

The tights are VERY strong & durable, so you do not need to worry about them running or ripping. They also fit true to size as listed on the size chart. I highly recommend them if you want a tighter, more flattering figure.



Buy It: 
You can purchase ShāToBu Shaping Tights here

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

No comments: