Pages

Review - Kushyfoot Open-Toe Flats to Go


Open-Toe Flats-to-go Soft, flexible faux leather Flats-to-go are an instant and elegant solution to a perennial need for the relief of sore heels, blisters and scrunched up toes. They're still lightweight and portable - perfect for the desk drawer, car or purse - but now the toes are open. The 3-dimensional wavy sole cushions and massages the foot as the wearer walks-perfect for indoor and smooth outdoor surfaces. They slip neatly and easily into their owner's purse, folded into a cute clear plastic carrier with its own little handles.

I absolutely love Kushyfoot products and when I heard that  a pair of their new flats to go were on the way, I was really looking forward to trying them out.



For my review, I was sent their Open-Toe Flats-to-go. These are designed to provide relief from heels, and they can also be used after a mani pedi. They feature an elastic back and  wavy soles (to massage feet). These also come with their own carrying case which allows you to just simply slip them neatly into your purse.

So far I've used them in the backyard, at the beach, and in the car. They are super comfortable  and look great too! I didn't have any issues with the sizing. They fit true to size and they aren't too tight or too loose.

One thing to keep note of is these aren't really meant for heavy everyday use, so I wouldn't recommend them being used that way, but for occasional light use they are absolutely perfect!

 Open-Toe Flats-to-go are available in sizes 5-10 and come in the color black.

Buy It:
Click here to find a retailer near you or click here to purchase directly from Kushyfoot

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

No comments: